Affording Faith Christian School
Affording Faith Christian
As a parent, there are many considerations when it comes to choosing the right education for your child. Does this school align with our family’s values? Is this going to be a safe environment where my child will thrive? Will my children be nurtured and challenged as they grow? And … is it worth the investment?
A Christian education can offer your children things they won’t find in a public school: academics taught from a biblical perspective, and opportunities to glorify God as they learn, serve, and lead. It’s impossible to put a value on those things, but most families wonder how the cost of a private school education will affect their budget and lifestyle.
For more than 40 years, parents have chosen a Faith Christian education for their children. What is it that families find so valuable about this investment?
- Your child will practice God’s grace in meaningful ways. He or she will form positive, uplifting relationships, demonstrate good sportsmanship on and off the field or court, and serve their community.
- Our students cultivate their unique, God-given talents as they explore academic, athletic, and artistic expression.
- Forming lasting relationships in a healthy environment is one of the most special gifts of an investment with us.
- Students discover God’s purpose for their lives and set goals that align with it. Faith Christian graduates are prepared for the next step in their lives, which for most of them will be college.
- Even more importantly, your child will develop a lasting thirst for wisdom and truth that is built on biblical understanding.
Affording a Faith Christian Education
We are committed to making a quality, Christian education accessible to families in the Calhoun County and surrounding area. We also recognize that affordability is an important consideration for parents, which is why we offer a tuition assistance program.
Faith Christian partners with FACTS Grant and Aid, a third-party financial processor for independent schools across the country, to provide financial assistance. Applying for financial assistance does not impact your chance of being accepted at Faith Christian!
How To Apply For Tuition Assistance
- Apply to Faith Christian School. After you have submitted your application, you can apply for financial assistance.
- Submit your information to FACTS. Their third-party financial aid committee will review your application.
- Receive your award letter! This process can take anywhere from 2-4 weeks. Once you’ve received your award letter, you can accept or decline tuition assistance within a two-week period.
How much does it cost?
As you consider if Faith Christian School is the right fit for your family, we welcome your questions about tuition, tuition assistance, payment plans, and whatever else comes to mind. Connect with our admissions team so you can decide with confidence which learning environment is best for your child.
K4&K5 (Noon Dismissal) | $4485.00
K4&K5 (Full Day) | $5825.00
Lower School (1st-6th) | $6270.00
Middle School (7th-8th) | $6560.00
Upper School (8th-12th) | $6970.00
Schedule A Tour
When you and your child experience the school culture at Faith Christian firsthand, it makes all the difference in understanding everything that is available here. Our campus tours will give you the best sense of what you’re about to invest in and will provide you with the opportunity to connect with someone who can answer your specific questions. Schedule your tour today.