How To Apply
Student Application Process
Check out this step-by-step infographic of our admissions and enrollment process from starting an application to completing enrollment.
For more detailed “How to Apply” information, see below.
Create an Account – To begin the application process, create an online account. Note that a $60 non-refundable application fee is required.
Complete Online Application – Plan for up to 30 minutes to complete and submit the online application.
Additional Documentation Requirements:
- Unofficial transcript or copy of the student’s last report card
- Copy of Standardized Test Scores
Final Interview – Every family applying for admission will meet in person or by phone with our head of school, Mr. Jones. Interviews offer parents and the head of school the opportunity to ask questions and to determine if Faith Christian is the best fit for the student.
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Copy of Social Security Card
- Immunization Records (you will need to request a copy from your doctor’s office and be ready to upload this document when you complete the online enrollment process)